Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What does the firm do?
- A: California Management Consultant Group provide management consulting services to:
- Airports, aviation businesses
Agriculture and mining businesses are concerned with the production of raw material, such as plants or minerals.
Financial businesses include banks and other companies that generate profit through investment and management of capital.
Information businesses generate profits primarily from the resale of intellectual property and include movie studios, publishers and packaged software companies.
Manufacturers produce products, from raw materials or component parts, which they then sell at a profit. Companies that make physical goods, such as cars or pipes, are considered manufacturers.
Real estate businesses generate profit from the selling, renting, and development of properties, homes, and buildings.
Retailers and Distributors act as middle-men in getting goods produced by manufacturers to the intended consumer, generating a profit as a result of providing sales or distribution services.
Most consumer-oriented stores and catalogue companies are distributors or retailers.
Franchising Service businesses offer intangible goods or services and typically generate a profit by charging for labor or other services provided to government, other businesses, or consumers. Organizations ranging from house decorators to consulting firms, restaurants, and even entertainers are types of service businesses. Transportation businesses deliver goods and individuals from location to location, generating a profit on the transportation costs Utilities produce public services, such as heat, electricity, or sewage treatment, and are usually government chartered.
- Q: When was the firm founded?
- A: 1990
- Q: How many offices does the firm have?
- A: While our services are provided throughout the United States and abroad, it is significant to note that the firm has one Headquarter in California ,USA but we have some other representatives in other territories.
- Q: What is an Executive Order?
- A: An order or directive of the President of the United States of America, acting as head of the Executive Branch of the United States of America, which directs executive officers or clarifies or furthers existing laws..
- Q: What results have other business owners achieved?
- A: contact us to find more information.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- LEAN MANAGEMENT
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- EMPLOYMENT TESTING & PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- ORGANIZATION EFFECTIVENESS PROFILE